Shadows' Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could it be? Crack!version

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Could it be? Crack!version - Page 2 Empty Re: Could it be? Crack!version

Post by meztlihime Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:21 pm

OHH...I see and poor Hayate (he had a girlfriend right? Yugao, I paired her up with Kakashi because they had know each other) but Genma I seen more him and Shizune.

How about this: Iruka x Ino?
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Could it be? Crack!version - Page 2 Empty Re: Could it be? Crack!version

Post by Wolfie Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm

I don't think Genma/Shizune is really crack. They're the same age and they could easily hook up. Maybe they already have, it's not the sort of thing that would clash with canon. I like me something more challenging or just outright extreme. Genma is rocking the cool, collected 'n sexy look and fanon says, he's quite the ladies' man. It's not official but it's the most common characterization. He's the sort of guy I want to pair up with a pretty/slightly loud and naughty girl so that it'd be hard for him to see her as more than just another female he'd possibly like to bed - casually - and part ways with. When she's old enough, of course. And then I'd like Ino's latent characterization to slowly shine through and make him fall for her without realizing it. I don't like guys like Genma getting paired up with the special/innocent girl they treat like a flower they've never seen before. *hint*Sakura*hint* Because I think they have seen it all before, and better.

Iruka/Ino is interesting, but I think he has a certain sense of honor about him that wouldn't allow him to see her romantically. He was her homeroom teacher before she even became a ninja. I think in his mind she would always be that kid, or it would take a LOT of convincing to make him change his mind, and even then, I'm not sure their personalities are compatible. Strangely enough, I love Iruka and I want to see him paired up, so I would be willing to give this one a chance. Hell, even Iruka/Sakura or Iruka/Kakashi (which is rather hot, but I do think Kakashi is very straight).

Oh yeah, and Hayate/Yugao/Kakashi? Love.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum