Shadows' Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could it be? Crack!version

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could it be? Crack!version Empty Could it be? Crack!version

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:47 pm

We all have a couple of pairings we really, really like that some other people consider crack. Maybe you're not the only one thinking that this person and that person who is 30 years older/dead/not human/unaware of the other's existence could, under the right circumstances (or writer), stand a chance together. *gasp* Could it be? Maybe your idea will spark someone else's interest, and together you will fangirl/fanboy over your new-found love for this pairing until you grow old and gray.

Truth is, good crack is underrated, and in some cases, it might be simply misunderstood as such while it is a perfectly plausible pairing. Either way, this sort of crack is worth exploring. (Not the kind you find on the streets.) This is, therefore, our crack exploration thread.

Ideas, people. Let's feed the dragon with some ideas.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Could it be? Crack!version Empty Re: Could it be? Crack!version

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm

OHH the almighty dragon of the crack pairings!!! cheers Here I offer thee your first meal and do please enjoy it with all thy heart!!!

ZACK (FF7) X ORIHIME (BLEACH)
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:57 pm

You know, at first I did a double take. And then I kinda thought of them together and oh dear, it's a sexy pairing. Do you think their personalities would work together? I kinda do, but other than the fact that they are both pretty, nice people with some sort of positive inner strength, I can't think of much else. Could be enough.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Well personally I don’t like Orihime that much, but she’s a nice person I suppose, asides from the fact that they will look so sexy and their matching personalities, they do have some factors that will work for them and that fall in contrast, here are some that I think off:

1) Because I am shallow, just a bit, I will include the fact that they are so damn nice to look at. Zack is sexy and Orihime is quite pretty!
2) Personality wise, they are both in harmony with the other; they are silly, goofy and adorable, like a pair of so adorable puppies!
3) As you pointed out inner strength, we know Zack has that and it was proven over and over again, he was a survivor and went through hell and back. Orihime, despite that people might think she’s useless, also has inner strength, it was that what kept her from not breaking in Hueco Mundo.
4) Zack has a thing for cute and sweet girl that are innocent, Orihime is just that and Zack can come to appreciate her for what she is, she wouldn’t be clinging to a man that doesn’t returns her affections. Zack will care for her completely and will do his best to protect her, Orihime may view herself as a princess and Zack is just the knight that she needs, someone that will treasure her, her heart and soul and fight to keep her as she is, not wanting her to change and respect her for what she can do and not minding if she can’t do certain things.
5) Orihime could get a lot of boost of self-esteem from Zack, we know that Zack has such a damn confidence on his person and it can rub on people, same with Orihime. Zack is the time of man that like I mentioned before will appreciate her for all the things she can do and the effort she puts on them, he will never make her feel as if she’s not strong or not important enough, which her friends have sometimes unconsciously done, she will learn to fully love herself because he loves her for what she is, pros and cons included.

Gawd I rant a lot!
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 pm

*tear stream*

You make it sound so wonderful, like a fairy-tale. *wipes runny nose on sleeve*

Yeah, those reasons work. The main one is, for me, the sexiness factor. Can't ignore that.

Damn, it's been so long since I watched Bleach. I have some catching up to do as soon as I'm finished with Shippuden.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:26 pm

LOL we were talking of reasons for them with a friend and the more we talked the more we agreed to it, the sexiness factor is a great one...well since you're watching Naruto.

How about Itachi/Hinata? I like that pairing like woah.
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Really? I've never even thought about it. Let's see... they're both very quiet and fundamentally good. They are inclined to sacrifice themselves for those they love. Frankly, now that I'm thinking about it, if you look beyond Itachi's evil facade, they're similar. Almost too similar.

Hinata doesn't really interest me as a character though. I think she's a little one tone. But it's not like there are many multi-dimensional females or simply *females* in Naruto. Does Itachi/Sakura work for you? She fell for him mopey little brother, I think she's like the deluxe version.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I actually prefer Sakura with Sasuke or Lee, I want her away from Itachi please lol.

Though if I have to pair Sakura with an older man, I will pair her up with Kakashi. They will be a hawt couple really and Kakashi is like a mix of an Uchiha and an anti Uchiha at the same time.
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

I think Itachi needs an Hermione.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that KakaSaku is my Naruto OTP.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Hahaha, I have a crack crossover pairing of Itachi and Rinoa, a friend gave it to me once and I was all "WHAT...oohh wait...yes I can see it."

What Itachi needs though is....ME of course xD

@I used to hate KakaSaku then I read the fic "The Window" and I just got hooked in that thing!
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 pm

I will fight you for him and his cartoon-ish sexy body. Razz

I'd like to write an Itachi romance fic at some point. Can't think of a character I truly want to pair him with though. Hinata doesn't work for me because if I were to write her as she is, I would bore myself to death. Ino? That's just laughable. Sakura? Maybe, I don't know. Ten-ten? I don't know that much about her. I think the best solution is to make Itachi pansexual and hook him up with a guy. (Half-kidding, half-serious.)

Edit: I love The Window. I love most of Silvershine's stories. My new addiction is her Minato/Kushina epic.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:12 pm

FINE THEN, let us fight in pudding and see who wins! (I fear Itachi will run far away from us though.)

I have written a fic of Itachi with Hinata, because despite the dullness that Hinata might have there are time when she's shines and you can see real strenght there. I have of tended to write Itachi with an OC, as in an actual one (because I created her with my brother and a friend) and not a mary-sue because hell if I wanted that hell I will just write self-insert and be done with it. Well if you pair Itachi with a dude...KAKASHI WOO!!!

The Window is great, a friend linked me and I decided to give up and just read, I was hooked. OHH Mina/Kushi gawd smexy.

I Have to admit this: I have written a ItaKushi fic, yes...I have!
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:16 pm

ItaKushi?! You're sh***ing me! OMG, I wanna see how that works.

Also, let me just say this: Kakashi/everyone. I'd totally read it.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 pm

I am not, I actually wrote that down and I was all "OMG this is so sick but so good!" if I find that fic, I can show it to you!

Well maybe not Kakashi with everyone because there are some that are just...no please.
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:39 pm

We could have Kakashi reject them. I have no doubt everyone is into Kakashi. They have to be. *nodnod*

And yeah, please do! It's crazy and I so want to read it if only to see what it's like. She's his teacher's wife, and his student's mother. And she has been dead for years. It's aweeeesome.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Well Kakashi can reject anyone he wants, he is sexy enough!

The one I wrote was well, is kind of one-sided but I tied it with canon facts and when I showed it to a friend she was all "OMG...this is just so perfect." But yes, I have actually been planning to make one when...I shouldn't say...the damn spoilers.
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Ooooh, now I'm intrigued.

Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 pm

My friend was as well when I explained it to her a bit and she liked it when she read it, I have to warn that the only one I wrote is ubber long.
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:13 pm

I don't mind. Is it on ff.net?
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I haven't published it anywhere lol, I am not sure how people will react to it.
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Aw, I don't blame you for being cautious about it, there are quite a few fanatics on ff.net. I'd still like to read it at some point though, if you'd let me. Smile
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

GAWD FF.net is not the place it used to be, there is a lot of unnecessary flamming and bashing of characters going on for my liking. And yes, just let me find it again because I had so save it in a USB, since my lap needed fixing, and I don't remember which one. Razz
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:15 am

Genma/Ino. Very Happy
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by meztlihime Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:23 am

Okay, refresh mah mind, who was Genma again? Suspect
meztlihime
meztlihime
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 am

Could it be? Crack!version 1106232342genma

Chuunin examiner, cool jounin and senbon enthusiast. He was introduced after the previous examiner, poor sickly Hayate, was killed.
Wolfie
Wolfie
White Mage
White Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum